Technical Compliance Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Compliance Officer at Cranswick Gourmet Bacon.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting Technical Management by organising self/team agenda in the day-to-day running of site compliance program, ensuring that standards are maintained in line with external audit requirements.
- Assisting in the completion of site based audits at a set frequency against 3rd Party Standards, GMP and Fabrication, Hygiene and documentation.
- Ensuring that all site requirements for traceability studies are completed within the appropriate timescale and as detailed within the approved schedules.
- Ensuring that the function of the factory and employees are operating in line with Food Safety requirements.
- Providing assistance to the Technical Manager in completing all internal audits as per internal audit schedules, hosting some of these audits and providing the information requested.
- Assisting the Technical Manager in ensuring that any non-conformances raised during internal audits are completed and signed off within the agreed timescales.
- Providing assistance for any 3rd Party or Retailer visits/audits that take place on site.
- Assisting the Technical Manager in the collation of all non-conformances that are raised through 3rd Party and Retailer audits/visits into a system to ensure that actions are completed and information can be trended to highlight areas of improvement.
- Being a member of working parties to resolve root causes for trends that have been highlighted through the review of non-conformances.
- Completing site based internal audits against BMPA, Retailer Codes of Practices and BRC standards as directed by the Technical Manager.
- Assisting in the completion of GMP, Fabrication, Hygiene, Documentation, CCP, Pest Control, etc. internal audits on site.This may involve working nights.
- Ensuring all non-conformances from internal or external audits are validated for suitable close as part of the compliance audit agenda.
- Managing the traceability system for the site and completing any traceability study that is requested to the required standard and required timescales, co-ordinating with the appropriate manager/supervisors to drive improvements and establish root cause.
- Reviewing customer complaint data and establishing trends to establish root cause and preventative actions and to work with area managers/supervisors to drive improvements.
- Being the Label Verification champion for the site.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to
Thilanga Gammanpila email@example.com
Closing date Friday 30th June 2017
Internal applicants must make their Line Manager aware before applying